• Where can I find you? Oh, and a map, too...
600 South Barracks Street
Or you can just click here for a map
• Do you need reservations?
Actually - we don't take them. First come, first served.
For larger groups please see our Private Parties page.
• What is your phone number?
Fish House: (850) 470-0003
Atlas: (850) 470-0003
• What are your hours?
Every Day 11 a.m. till close
Sunday Brunch 11 a.m. – 2 PM, Dinner 2 p.m. till close
Atlas Oyster House
Monday – Saturday 5 p.m. till close
Sunday Brunch 11:00 a.m. – 2 p.m., Dinner 2 p.m. till close
The Deck Bar
Tuesday – Saturday 4 p.m. till close
• I would like to plan a large party. Who can I talk with?
Please visit our "Private Parties" page on the site. Here you will find a description of our services, menus
and how to contact us.
• I'd like to buy Chef Jim's cookbook - Good Grits: Southern Boy Cooks. Where can I get one?
You can purchase one at the Fish House and Atlas Oyster House, in our online gift shop.
• Where can I buy a Gift Certificate?
You can purchase one at the restaurant of your choice or click here for our online gift shop.
• When can I see some cool live entertainment?
Live entertainment happens every night on the Deck at the Fish House
Click here for a listing of bands and entertainment.
• Who runs this fine establishment?
Jean Pierre N'Dione (General Manager)
Billy Ballou (Executive Chef)
Josh Goldman (Bar Manager)
Don Elton Lott (Manager)
Lindsey Voorhees (Manager)
Justin Salter (Manager)
Sarah Randle (Assistant Event Coordinator)
Melissa Bailey (Private Event Coordinator)
Maria Goldberg (Director of Marketing)
John Hall (Director of Restaurant Development)
• Who are the owners?
The Fish House and Atlas are owned by The Great Southern Restaurant Group. GSRG’s principals are brothers
Collier, Will, and Burney Merrill and Chef-Partner Jim Shirley.
• I have certain allergies and specific questions regarding your food and my diet. Where can I find this info?
Please click here to use the "Contact" section of this website so we can personally work with you
to meet your needs.
• Where are the menus?
Click here to go to our menu page
• Who can I talk to about my experience?
Whether you’re happy about an experience or just the opposite, please drop our manager's a line so they can work with you to understand the situation. Click here
• I like your restaurants...how can I join your team?
If you'd like to be part of the team, just click here and fill out the application online.
• Where can I find some of your great recipes?
Click here for a few of our recipes.
• I still have a question...
Please drop us a note by clicking here...